Thursday, February 12, 2009

x)

School was alright. Nothing much.

During PE, Played soccer & volleyball with other class. Supposed to play softball, but we're not interested, So we secretly went to the volleyball court. Enjoyed myself playing volley. Then went to play soccer with Renee, My lovely (:

Oh ya. Yesterday, After school, went hub for lunch. Im being nice, lovable, helpful & kind to acc linghui to collect her contact lens at sembawang. Well, for no reason, Im excited on the way there. As if im getting the chance to get to wear contact lens, Which sounds impossible. This was the first time Linghui get to put on her new contact lens.

I swear she's really pro okayyyyyyyyyyyyy. She tried ONCE, & the contact lens went in smoothly. Stunned ._.

I admit that Dabian v li hai! She rocks. :D

& I refrain dabian from saying the word 'sials'. & the reason is because, I dont like.
Lol. & I swear she repeated that word to me for more than 3o times.

From the time we met, We've been talking non stop. Kept on talking & talking, like nobody business. Seriously, I have alot of stuffs to talk & share about. I dont know where i should start from. But I dont want to exercise my little fingers, So i talked to dabian about it.

At least she's been there for me. Really eh.
Felt so much better after saying ALL out.

6 words,
LOVE HER TO THE MAX YO!

Volley

Volley boys having their semi finals match tomorrow, at jurong west sports hall. Jyjy, wish them luck yoooooooo! (: Have not been busy with volley trainings. I felt so freaking weird. I miss playing volleyball with my usual teammates.


Mummy's nagging already. Goodnights.


Shall end my post with this;

No comments: